CustomInk > Blog

21 Company Team Names for Corporate Team Building

by Adam Levine

in Team Names

Updated: November 20th, 2017

Company team names

Want to impress your group at your next team building event? With a creative team name, you’ll be off to a great start. Whether you work in finance, creative, or HR, we’ve got custom gear for everyone at your office! Below is our list of team names we think would be great for company retreats and team building exercises. If you see something you like, throw it on a t-shirt, hat, or even custom golf shirts and custom post-it notes!

Funny & Clever Company Team Names

Out of the Cubicle, Into the Fire

Team ABC (Always Be Closing)

The Bottom Line

Schrute Space

Worker Bees

Break Room Riot

Trust Falls

Finance Fixers

Creative Minds Think Alike

Software Out There

Be Audit You Can Be

Want to make logo shirts for your team building event or work retreat? Check out our company t-shirts to get started!

About the Author - Adam Levine

Adam is a Search Marketing Specialist at Custom Ink. He has worked at Custom Ink for more than 8 years, and helps contribute to the blog with fun content that helps inspire people. And with puns. Lots and lots of puns.

{ 17 comments… read them below or add one }

Lissa Eckert November 3, 2017 at 8:47 am

Hi Rhodora! We’d love to help! I’ll need a little more information on what your company does and then I can get to brainstorming some ideas for you. 🙂

Rhodora Bermodez Yara November 2, 2017 at 9:55 am

Gud day..i am a online business woman wid our pioneering company..i have a team and we need a unique names of team which is meaningfull..hope you can help us.thanks

Lissa Eckert June 20, 2017 at 9:27 am

Hi Tannu! I don’t have any names for students quality circle groups right off, but here’s our Team Names Directory, which may have something that applies to your group. I hope that helps!

Tannu June 20, 2017 at 6:45 am

Can u please throw me some names for students quality circle group… ??

Adam Levine June 20, 2014 at 9:59 am

Christine,

We no longer are able to provide personalized team names by request, but since I did not note that in the comments section of this post, I’ll go ahead and send you a few ideas via email. Expect an email from me by early next week.

Christine Cayen June 19, 2014 at 2:55 pm

We are having a team building event for work. I work for a Natural Gas company and we are the Reporting, Records and Distribution Asset Systems group that are all meeting together. We will be doing a Scavenger hunt and geocaching game as well. Can you throw me a name? Oh and we are team #8 of 9 teams…

Thank you!

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 8:45 am

Hi Shal,

We are no longer able to do individual team name requests due to bandwidth constraints, however I suggest you use the names on this post as inspiration or visit a site I found to be helpful called http://www.pungents.com. They supply team names for a small fee. Best of luck!

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 8:42 am

Hi Shal,

We are no longer able to provide individual team name requests due to bandwidth constraints. However, feel free to use the names on here as inspiration or visit one of the sites I found called http://www.pungents.com

shal February 23, 2014 at 9:53 pm

hey
I am looking for a team name for a call centre (inbound) team.
need your help

Adam Levine January 27, 2014 at 11:59 am

Brandy,

That’s quite the challenge! Let me see what I can come up with. I’m not too familiar with Scentsy, but I’ll do some research and get back to you by Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Brandy January 25, 2014 at 1:21 pm

I am at a loss coming up with a team name for my Scentsy (direct sales) team. Must have a bee theme, although we sell more than wax. I like Busy Bees (I prefer something B___ B____), but its unavailable. Any ideas?

Adam Levine January 23, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Lindsay,

I’m happy to help. I should be able to email you a team name by early next week. Cheers!

Lindsay January 22, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Need a team name for a church office volunteer group. Church’s name is Thrive.

Adam Levine November 14, 2013 at 10:10 am

Hi Carol,

Thanks for visiting. I’ll see what I can come up with. Give me 24 hours and you should have some HR themed names emailed over!

C. Jackson November 13, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Help please, can you throw a few snappy team names for a group of Human Resources Specialists, we will be competing with other like groups.

Reyhan November 21, 2012 at 3:31 am

Thanks for the ideas!

Debbie Nefsky November 6, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Finally! Love this site- creative ideas.
can you throww me a snappy idea for a group of 10 accountant-types …some Admin, 2 auditors plus 5 Accrual world-members. We will be competing with other like groups, a friendly all-day event next week to rally morale for the upcoming tax season. Any suggestions?