CustomInk > Blog

Funny and Creative Color Run Team Names

by Adam Levine

in Team Names

Color Run T-Shirts Photo
Are you participating in a color race like the Color Me Rad 5k or The Color Run™, and need a creative team name for your color run t shirts? We’ve compiled a list of clever and funny names just for you! So check ’em out, pick one, and stand out amongst the crowd with your new, colorful color run team name!

Creative and Fun Color Run Team Names

Get Fit or Dye Tryin’

Taste the Rainbow

Cray Cray Crayola

Pigmentation Party

Do or Dye

Rainbow Rockets

Rainbow Connection

Dye Me a River

A Running Canvas

Sour Patch Kids

Dye Dye Birdie

Team CMYK

These Colors Don’t Run. Oh wait…

Powder to the People

Team Skittles

About the Author - Adam Levine

Adam is a Search Marketing Specialist at CustomInk. He has worked at CustomInk for more than 8 years, and helps contribute to the blog with fun content that helps inspire people. And with puns. Lots and lots of puns.

{ 25 comments… read them below or add one }

Jessica October 8, 2015 at 10:02 am

Hi! Is there any help that you can help me with choosing a team name for my daughter(3rd grade)and her friends for the Dance Dash 5k benefiting the Children’s Network Hospital here in Augusta, GA? They all love to dance and have a sweet sense of humor!

Thank you!

Adam Levine April 21, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Mary,

I’d love to help, but we stopped providing personalized names due to extremely high demand and not enough bandwidth to support it. I highly suggest you take a look at the following pages for some inspiration.

Best of luck!

Mary Alvarado April 21, 2014 at 11:45 am

Any ideas on team names? A bunch of our church youth and familyare doing our 1st 5k run or dye and can’t come up with names . please help

Heather April 9, 2014 at 9:15 am

I am doing my first color run with my 2 daughters ages 12 and 15 . We’d like a cute mother/daughter tshirt, any ideas?

Adam Levine March 24, 2014 at 9:34 am

Hi Jully,

We are no longer able to provide personalized team names for individual groups. Check out the names below or some of these other resources for more help:

jully March 23, 2014 at 1:13 am

we are doing a trail relay with 5 girls and having a difficult time coming up with a cute/clever name. help!!

Laura March 6, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Doing this run next month with several fun and spunky girls… Could use some ideas for this group!

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Due to the overwhelming response for personalized team name requests in the comments section below, we are unable to fulfill requests going forward. While it was something we quite enjoyed doing, we no longer have the manpower to devote to it. We thank you for the outstanding response and hope you find inspiration in the names above and encourage the community of commenters to help one another find great names for their teams.

cathy February 24, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Looking for a unique name for our team at a color run.

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 8:59 am

Tami,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk and requesting a team name. Since we’ve got so many requests for team names at the moment, it’s going to be about a week before I can get back to you. Look for an email the first week of March.

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 8:55 am

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk and requesting a team name. Due to an increased demand for custom team names, we are unable to get back to you until early March. So expect an email from me then. All the best.

Melissa February 23, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Hi! I’d love help coming up with a team name for the graffiti run. We are all moms so I was trying to do something with mom in it because at least 3 of us are starting this to get the baby weight off 🙂 thanks in advance for your help we are so excited

Heather February 14, 2014 at 3:45 pm

We are a group of Girl Scout leaders and moms and we need an awesome team name for an upcoming color run…any suggestions???

Adam Levine February 13, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Hi Ashely,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Due to a recent influx in team name requests, the turnaround on getting personalized names has increased to about a week and a half. I will try to get you a name by early next week. All the best.

Tami February 13, 2014 at 12:15 pm

I’m doing my first run with 3 friends. We happen to all be very smart & large chested. So we wanted a funny name for boobs & brains. I cant think of anything!

Samantha February 13, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Doing the color run in July in Minnesota. It’s during MLB’s All Star weekend, so I’m looking for a team name that connects with baseball. Any help would be great!

Adam Levine February 10, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Diana,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk! I’m happy to help you come up with a name for your color run team. Give me a few days and I’ll email you some names.

ashley February 9, 2014 at 8:46 am

hi!! i need help for a team name!! we are a bunch of vets and vet techs and are creativity it low (sometimes). it is our first 5k and wanted to make it fun so we have a reason to keep trying new ones!! help PLEASE!!

Diana February 5, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Me & my friends Edita, Asmira, Dom, and Heather are a group of teenagers doing the color run. We can’t think of any good names. Any suggestions ????

Adam Levine February 5, 2014 at 9:45 am

Jennifer,

How fun! She must love the events. I’ll reach out with a few name ideas in the next few days. Expect an email from me by Monday next week at the latest.

Jennifer February 4, 2014 at 12:09 pm

I’m doing my 1st The Color Run with my daughter who is 6yrs old. Its a mother/daughter team! She loves to run with me and has such amazing determination to try to keep up with me. We’ve done mud runs and the neon light run together but I’m completely lost for a team name for us. Any suggestions would be great 🙂

Adam Levine January 31, 2014 at 8:15 am

Hi Jules,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m happy to help, although I can only provide team names and design ideas. I am not very knowledgeable about how to conduct a color run…

Expect an email from me early next week to discuss.

Jules January 29, 2014 at 10:45 am

Our middle school is hosting our 5th Triathlon and would like to incorporate the “Dye” aspect to interest more students in participating. Looking for some great ideas to help…..

Katie Lanning January 29, 2014 at 12:35 am

Hey Adam, just ran across your article. My friend and I were going to just volunteer but as I read into it more I wanted to participate, so we decided tonight we’re going to make a team. This will be our first 5k ever and are using it more as an incentive ti get healthier! We both are on the larger side but love to be involved in the community and love to have fun! If you could help us with names that would be wonderful, just send me an email!

Adam Levine January 27, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Hi Michelle!

For sure. I’ll reach out to you in the next few days (at the latest Thursday). Thanks for visiting!