CustomInk > Blog

Funny and Creative Color Run Team Names

by Adam Levine

in Team Names

Color Run T-Shirts Photo
Are you participating in a color race like the Color Me Rad 5k or The Color Run™, and need a creative team name for your color run t shirts? We’ve compiled a list of clever and funny names just for you! So check ‘em out, pick one, and stand out amongst the crowd with your new, colorful color run team name!

Creative and Fun Color Run Team Names

Get Fit or Dye Tryin’

Taste the Rainbow

Cray Cray Crayola

Pigmentation Party

Do or Dye

Rainbow Rockets

Rainbow Connection

Dye Me a River

A Running Canvas

Sour Patch Kids

Dye Dye Birdie

Team CMYK

These Colors Don’t Run. Oh wait…

Powder to the People

Team Skittles

About the Author - Adam Levine

Adam is a Search Marketing Specialist at CustomInk. He has worked at CustomInk for more than 7 years, and helps contribute to the blog with fun content that helps inspire people. And with puns. Lots and lots of puns.

{ 84 comments… read them below or add one }

Danielle August 28, 2013 at 1:34 pm

I love the name skittles but it’s already taken. I’m doing the color run in October and we need a creative name. Any help would be greatly appreciated please!

Adam Levine August 21, 2013 at 11:36 am

Sheree,

Sure thing, let me brainstorm a couple ideas. I’ll try and get you something Setterholmy in the next day or so! :)

sheree Setterholm August 21, 2013 at 10:53 am

I am running with my daughter in laws in a September color run. Any suggestions with the name Setterholm?

Adam Levine August 12, 2013 at 10:18 am

Hi Whitney,

I’d love to help you out. Let me see what I can come up with for you Theologs! Give me a day or two and I’ll email over some colorful ideas.

Whitney Burton August 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm

We have a team from a Seminary (School of theology) running in a Color Run in October. Our school in on a plateau that we all affectionately call the Mountain. We are trying to come up with a fund team name. Our Intramural name is the Theologs, but we want something more in tune with the color theme. Any ideas?

Adam Levine August 9, 2013 at 11:28 am

Ashley,

Sure thing. I’m happy to help! I’ll send you an email with some ideas. Anyone else is more than welcome to comment to help Ashley as well.

Ashley K. August 8, 2013 at 2:54 pm

The girls in my office (and myself) are running as a group in the Color Run this upcoming fall. We work at a tent company and are struggling to come up with the perfect name. We’d like to incorporate our company name (Big Top Tents) and colors. Can anyone help? :-)

Adam Levine August 6, 2013 at 9:42 am

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry for not being able to respond to your request for team names & sayings for the past few weeks. I recently had a baby and was out on paternity leave. But I’ll follow up with each and every one of you via email to see if you still need names/ideas.

Thanks for your patience!
-Adam

Sadie August 6, 2013 at 1:44 am

We too are a group of moms running with our kids about 4 yr to 10 years in St Louis.

Any name suggestions?

Jackie July 30, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Hi! I am trying to come up with a team name for the Color Run here in Cleveland. We have 4 people in our team and we were trying to do something with our names (like an anagram), but I am having no luck. Thinking maybe you could help??

Karen July 29, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Lisa Rey- how about “Violet Offenders”?

Kayla July 27, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Me and some of my coworkers are doing a Color Me Rad run in October. This is similar to a Color Run just with a different name. We are trying to think of a team name that relates to what we sell at our cafe. We work at Panera Bread so we sell bread, pastries, bagel, and practically everything in between. Any suggestions?

Kayla July 25, 2013 at 8:51 pm

me and some of my coworkers are participating in a Color Me Rad 5K in October. This is similar t othe Color Run..just a different name. We are trying to think of a fun, creative team name that goes with our restaurant name and what we sell. We work at Panera Bread so we sell bread, bagels, pastries, and a whole lot more. Any suggestions for a team name?

Sherry July 22, 2013 at 4:44 pm

I am getting a group together to do my first 5k and need help with names please. It is a glo 5k, thank u

April King July 9, 2013 at 10:22 am

Jade: what about The Colour kids?
Lisa: The Crayon Box?

Julie Color runner June 30, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Skittles is my favorite :)

Adam Levine June 24, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Lisa,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. I’ll be happy to help. Expect an email from me in about 24-48 hrs.

Lisa Rey June 24, 2013 at 1:10 pm

A few girls from where I work are running in a color run. We all work at a Federal Prison. We cannot seem to come up with a good name for our team. Suggestions would be great!!

Adam Levine June 11, 2013 at 10:29 am

Jade, I’m happy to help! From what I see, Color Runs look like a lot of fun. I’ll be in touch with some more name ideas within a day or two. Talk to you soon!

Jade June 8, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I thought it would be more approriate to post here as this is the run we are doing. A bunch of moms and I are doing this run here in Orlando, FL in September. We are doing this run with our children, so we will all be pushing strollers/jogging strollers. We can’t come up with a name. Any advice?