Inspirational Martial Arts Quotes and Sayings
“I fear not the man who practiced 10,000 kicks once, but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10,000 times”.
This is one of the most iconic quotes about martial arts from the one and only, Bruce Lee. This is also just one of the many inspirational quotes about martial arts that will make you rethink about not being a kung-fu master. But we understand if you need some additional quotes or slogans to motivate you or your fellow fighters, so check out our choices for the TOP 10 quotes about martial arts. HIYAHHHH!
TOP 10 Inspiring Martial Arts Quotes and Sayings
1. Be strong when weak, brave when scared, and humble when you are victorious
2. The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.
3. Pain is weakness leaving your body.
4. Who needs a weapon, when I am one.
5. The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
6. Keep Calm, and do Martial Arts.
7. The harder you train, the shorter your fights will be.
8. Knowledge is power, but character gains respect.
9. I Can’t Keep Calm, I’m Doing Martial Arts!
10. Never be the one to start a fight, but the one to end it.
Ever wondered what these quotes would look like on a custom t-shirt ? Check out our MMA Shirts page for a fun and easy way to get started!
Leave a Comment