The Top 10 Ways to Use Custom Gear to Build Your Business
From tradeshows to corporate outings, custom gear can elevate your look, make lasting connections with clients, and help your business break through the competition. No matter how big your business, small, medium, or large, custom apparel that promotes your brand is a surefire way to get attention. Here are ten ways to make your logo work harder for you with custom gear.
10 Ways to Use Custom Gear to Build Your Business
- Make your employees feel more like a team with department shirts.
- Onboard new employees with a welcome pack of custom gear. (Want to know what gear is the best for onboarding? Check out how to welcome new hires in style.)
- Bold business cards bring home the value of your brand.
- Give your clients a water bottle they’ll use daily – keeping your brand top of mind!
- Research shows taking notes helps people synthesize information better. Give your team branded notebooks.
- Get a little more high-tech and let your client remember you every time they power up – put your logo on wireless chargers.
- Be a headliner at your next tradeshow – practical promotional products like magnets, cell phone wallets or charging cables will be used again and again.
- Show your corporate-sponsored sports team you care. Hand out towels and caps with your company brand.
- Premium corporate gifts for clients make a huge impression at the holidays or all year round.
- Reward your employees at outings or corporate parties with premium apparel (we’ve got the best brands!) or tech accessories.
Looking for more ways to boost your brand with custom gear? Browse through our product catalog and find the perfect product to customize. We can’t wait to see your brand in custom gear!