CustomInk > Blog

Top 25 Bachelorette Party T-shirt Slogans & Sayings

by Adam Levine

in Slogans & Sayings

Updated: October 11th, 2017

Bachelorette party slogans & sayings

Every day, our dedicated t-shirt ambassadors help bridesmaids and maids of honor all over the country make some pretty stellar bachelorette party t-shirts. So we wanted to share some great slogans and sayings we’ve come across to help inspire your group! We know finding a good one can be tough, so we’ve put them into a “best of” list for you.

And just in case you want a different shirt for the bride-to-be, the list includes a bunch of great complementary sayings for the whole group!

Top Bachelorette Party T-shirt Slogans

Bride & Co (in Tiffany® Blue shirts)

Last flight before the ring

Sexy in the city

[BRIDE NAME]’s last stand

BRIDESMAIDS: Buy her a shot, she’s tying the knot!
BRIDE: Buy me a shot, I’m tying the knot!

[BRIDE NAME]’s final at bat

FRONT: Bachelorette support crew
BACK: If lost, return to bachelorette party

From a princess…to a queen

BRIDESMAIDS: Team [BRIDE NAME]
BRIDE: The next Mrs. [NEW LAST NAME]

Proud to be with the bride-to-be

I do crew

Getting nauti for [BRIDE]’s bach pauti

Bride squad

BRIDE: Yes!
BRIDESMAIDS: That’s what she said!

Bride tribe

Raising hell before wedding bells

FRONT: He popped the question
BACK: We’re poppin’ bottles

Champ Champs

[BRIDE]’s wolf pack

Bride or die

Wine girl wasted

Sip sip hooray

Vino before the vows

Miss-behavin’ to Mrs.

FRONT: They see us rollin’ they hatin’
BACK: We bride-in dirty

We hope these slogans will help in planning your custom shirts, and that you’ll have one less thing to worry about before the “final fling!” Go team bride!

About the Author - Adam Levine

Adam is a Search Marketing Specialist at Custom Ink. He has worked at Custom Ink for more than 8 years, and helps contribute to the blog with fun content that helps inspire people. And with puns. Lots and lots of puns.

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Jin April 2, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Looking for ideas for a bachelorette in Vegas in July … all from Canada !

Alexis Biondi June 23, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Adam,

I am also hosting a bachelorette party for my best friend in New Orleans over Halloween weekend this year. If you could please email me any NOLA or Halloween Slogan ideas I would really appreciate it. The theme for the decorations & invitations is the brightly colored, pretty, happy (not creepy) sugar skulls aka day of the dead.
Thank you in advance for your time and help!!!!!!!

Melissa DeLaet June 9, 2016 at 11:45 am

I am throwing a bachlorette party at a state fair in August. We are looking for a fun slogan to use on shirts and as a # could you help? Brides name is Coco if that helps!

Madison December 18, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Hi! Can you send ideas for a running themed bachelorette? Thanks! 🙂

Crystie April 25, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Hi there! I am wondering if you could provide me with some ideas for bachelorette party slogans for t-shirts. The bachelorette will be 14 fun women aged 21 – 55, the party will be an overnight stay at Put-In-Bay which is in Ohio, and the party theme will be something geared towards sparkle or glitter party because everyone will be wearing sequins, glitter and all things shiny for the evening at the bars. Any thoughts are welcomed.

Dalal September 4, 2014 at 10:07 am

Hi Adam,

My sister is getting married soon and we’re going to make her a white-themed bachelorette breakfast, it’s gonna be just us which will make it sweet and quiet, but my mom and I are struggling to write something creative, meaningful, and witty/funny on the card. Can you please help us?

Thanks,
Dalal

Adam Levine July 17, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Hi Marcy,

Thanks for reaching out. We actually have had several bachelorette requests for New Orleans themed quotes/slogans. Let me find the emails I previously sent and I’ll send you something by tomorrow. 🙂 All the best.

Marcy July 17, 2014 at 11:45 am

Hey Adam! We are having a bachelorette party for my best friend in August. We are hosting the party in NOLA (New Orleans). Do you happen to have any themes or quotes that deal with New Orleans? Thank a lot!!

Adam Levine June 30, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Hi Karen,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Sounds like a fun bachelorette! I’ve forwarded your request to our sales/service team, and you should hear from someone in the next day or so with some design ideas and slogans. Best of luck!

Karen June 30, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Hello! I am interested in ordering coozies for my friends bachelorette. We are wearing baseball type jerseys and going to Toby Keiths Bar and Grill (a country themed bar). I am looking for sayings or slogans that have to do with either baseball, country/western, Rhode Islan (where the brides are from) or even massachusetts (since thays where we will be). Thank you so much!!

Karen

Adam Levine May 30, 2014 at 7:53 am

Tanya,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Since I’m no longer able to provide individual slogans by request, I’d first point you to our bachelorette party design ideas page:

If none of those really stand out, nor do the ones on this page. I’d suggest you check out Pinterest. There’s a lot of great ideas on there by women who hold bachelorette parties and is a great resource for inspiration.

Best of luck!

Tanya Young May 29, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Hi Adam,

I see you had a lot of request for Bachelorette Party slogans for New Orleans, well guess what? I too am having my bachelorette party in New Orleans. We are driving from Atlanta to New Orleans. I am over 40 but still young in heart. I’m looking for a sophisticated, classy but turn your head type slogan. I look forward to hearing your ideas and ordering shirts as a surprise to my friends.

Tanya

Adam Levine April 23, 2014 at 9:55 am

Jaime,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. We’ve pretty much been unable to take individual requests for slogans for some time now, due to low bandwidth. But perhaps you could stick a lyric from a Brad Paisley song you like on the front and then say [Bride’s Name]’s Last Rodeo] or [Bride’s Name]’s Bachelorette Party with the date/location of the concert, etc… Maybe even list tour dates of shows you and your fiancee attended and have the wedding date as the final concert and the Paisley one as the 2nd to last…. I’ll email you the ideas too.

Jaime April 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Going to brad paisley concert for bachelorette party.. Any ideas on a slogan for shirts?? Thank you

Jo April 10, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Hi, we are having a bachelorette party in Atlantic City over Memorial Day weekend for my friend and we have been trying to come up with a really fun tank top idea or slogan. I saw one that was something like “We can’t stop, won’t stop” which is kind of what we are going for 🙂 Thanks for any help!

valeria March 19, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Hello!!!! I am having my bachelorette in TEXAS yehaw!!!
I am trying to come up with a title for my bachelorette related to being in Texas. Any ideas??!!!!!
please 🙂