Hemophilia, for which there is no cure, is a genetic disorder where blood doesn’t clot normally. Each year, the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) holds the Hemophilia Walk around the US to raise funds for research. According to the NHF, the walks have raised over $14.5 million since they began in 2008. Have an upcoming hemophilia walk or leading a team for a loved one? Check out our hemophilia walk team names below.
Hemophilia Walk Team Names
Trot for Clots
Turning Negative to Positive Read more –>
We have a ton of fun new items to offer our customers. Check out our new drinkware, bags, blankets, and tech accessories.
– Our backpack collection expands with brands like Ogio, Wenger, and Port Authority (all embroidery).
– Just in time for the football season, we’ve added an NFL compliant Clear Game Day Tote. This bag is also great for businesses that require employees to carry clear bags.
– The Life in Motion Deluxe Utility Tote is a great bag for hauling stuff anywhere. It flattens for easy storage and is durable to carry heavy sports or other equipment.
– Due to popularity, we’ve added Silicone Cell Phone Wallets.
– We’ve even added a Ribbon Silicone Cell Phone Wallet for charity events.
– Last but not least, we’ve added our first 4-in-1 Charging Buddy, which is perfect for connecting all devices.
– We now have two blanket options! The Stadium Roll-Up blanket is screen printed and the Fleece Throw Blanket is embroidered.
– To go along with our chairs, these blankets are great for students, outdoor events, and company gifts.
– We added a new 20 oz Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with a twirl!
Angelman syndrome is a rare neuro-genetic disorder which is often misdiagnosed as cerebral palsy or autism due to lack of awareness. Those with Angelman often have developmental delays, speech impairments, and balance issues. Walks are held each year to raise awareness for the disease and to raise funds for research. Get inspired by our team names below for your upcoming Angelman syndrome walk or event.
Angelman Syndrome Team Names
Face of an Angel
Taking Action for Angels
Walking With Wings Read more –>
“Survivor Strong” and “Struck On A Feeling” are the winners of this week’s Ink of the Week contest!
Family and friends rallied together to support cancer survivors at this year’s Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Cleveland, Ohio. The participating group has been supporting efforts to find a cure and to celebrate survivors for two years running now, and for both events, the group has been decked out in custom t-shirts that receive many compliments!
Funderstruck was founded two years ago when a bunch of friends discovered they had a common passion for singing. This San Francisco-based a cappella group runs around three pillars: passion, energy, and fun. When the time came to inaugurate the brand, they created custom t-shirts to wear at the Nasdaq Private Market Summer Concert in Menlo Park. We hope the shirts helped you shine a light on your epic harmonies!
Visit the contest and Like your favorites.