Fall is here and we’ve got some seriously cozy and stylish new soft shells and fleece jackets to keep you toasty warm! And don’t miss our cool new solid trucker hat—perfect for adding a personal touch!
– The Yupoong Solid Classic Trucker Hat come in 6 colors.
– The Lightweight Active Soft Shells by Port Authority are available at a great price point and are screen printed! They can, of course, be embroidered if you prefer. They also come in ladies or 1/4 zip!
– A Hybrid Soft Shell Jacket is one of the most versatile pieces for outerwear and is also popular right now! That’s why we added a few, including ladies styles.
– If you’re a fan of Polar Fleece then these Heather Microfleece options by Port Authority hit all the trends. They also come in fresh colors and are a fantastic price point to boot! Or you can check out a Hybrid Microfleece style.
– We also added a Sweater Fleece (a fabric made popular by Patagonia) in full zip or in 1/4 zip styles that are fantastic for businesses that want an upgraded corporate layering piece.
There’s some serious buzz about double wall copper vacuum insulated stainless steel drinkware (say that ten times fast)! We’ve added new styles to our assortment along with water bottles, cups, and travel mugs. Another hot add this week– lanyards!
– The Copper Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle comes in metallic and matte colors.
– The 25oz H2GO Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle and 32oz Double Wall Insulated Contrast Stainless Steel Bottle are great for camping and travel.
– The Aluminum Water Bottle is a lighter style with a lower minimum order volume of 50.
– The Jumbo Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler guarantees a hot or cold beverage for those serious about their hydration.
– The 24oz Insulated Tumbler rounds out our set of 16 and 20z options.
– The 14oz Maui Two-Tone Stainless Steel Tumbler has a convenient rubber grip and comes in 12 colors.
– The 16oz Rubber Grip to Go Coffee Cup is great for those days you’re running out the door.
– Our customers asked and we delivered! CustomInk now offers two lanyard options- the Lanyard with Bulldog Clip and the Breakaway Lanyard with Lobster Clip.
Ready to get hacking?! CustomInk has everything you need for your next hackathon, codefest, or programming day. Need more inspiration? Check out our list of hackathon team names below. If you see a name that lights your fire(wall), check out some of our customizable t-shirts for your whole group.
Hackathon Team Names
Did It All for the Cookies
Bro Code Read more –>
Are you on the grind with your headset on? Get dialed up for your next call center event, competition, or team outing. If you need more inspiration, check out our list of call center team names below. If you see a name you love, check out some of our customizable t-shirts for your whole crew. They’re a great way to unite your group!
Call Center Team Names
Dial It Up
Hello, It’s Me Read more –>
“Cross Roads Time To Ride Event” and “We Are Not Crooks…..We Are DRUMMERS!!” are the winners of this week’s Ink of the Week contest!
Cross Road Stables recently hosted a huge event for Time to Ride, an event which introduced people to horses. The barn decided to open its doors to the public to come and watch horse-riding demos and participate in horseback riding – all for free! To make the business stand out, the barn turned to CustomInk for shirts to wear at the event.
Every year, the State College Area High School Drumline orders custom drumline shirts from CustomInk. To switch up the design this year, the students chose Richard Nixon’s famous peace pose to adorn their shirts. Because of this, they decided to take a patriotic-themed photo. The drumline is welcoming to everyone, regardless of skill or disability. Together, they make up an amazing group that everyone loves to hear on Friday nights.
Visit the contest and Like your favorites.