Since we launched our bachelorette party slogans blog post a few months ago (now our most popular post of all-time), we have received numerous requests by visitors to do a post for the guys.
Well, we listened, and now have a Top 10 list just for you wild & crazy guys making bachelor party t-shirts. Check ‘em out fellas, and have fun on your big night out!
9. GROOMSMEN: “Hunting Party”. (Customize on camo shirts).
GROOM: If the bride-to-be is older: “Seduced by a Cougar”. If she’s younger: “Seduced by a Fox”. (Use an orange shirt add corresponding animal clipart).
8. “Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.”
7. GROOM: “Dead Man Walking” (Add a clipart image of a guy in a tux).
GROOMSMEN: (Stick a photo of the groom on the shirts. Add “RIP”, along with his date of birth through the day he is to get married).
6. Email us a photo of the groom-to-be and our Creative Services Team can do a sketch of him. Then stick “Last Days of Freedom” or “Victim” on there.
5. “[GROOM’S NAME]’s Farewell Tour” (Concert-style tees with a checklist of bachelor party challenges on the back).
4. Add checkboxes for “Single” and “Taken” on all shirts. All the groomsmen get marked “Single”, while the groom gets marked “Taken”. On the back of all shirts, write: “One woman for the rest of your life. Way to think that through.”
3. “[GROOM NAME]’s Wolfpack” (Stick a howling wolf image on the front).
2. “The Final At-Bat” (Customize on baseball-style raglans or ringer tees).
1. “These shirts are so awesome, no one needed pants!” (Don’t wear pants – just boxers)
Need some more inspiration? Check out some photos of our customers in their bachelor party get-ups – a few of which inspired this very post.