At CustomInk, we pride ourselves on producing perfect t-shirts every time. And we have a great guarantee to back that up. Our artists double-check your design, we send you a picture proof email, and we even give you a call if we have any questions. But we understand that sometimes you just need a little extra to help put your mind at ease.
So when you really need some assurance that the product you are getting is going to be all that you want it to be, we offer a Pre-Production Sample free on orders of 250 or more pieces (or $2,500). We understand that seeing is believing. That’s why we give you the chance to view and approve a physical shirt before we print your entire order.
How does it work? Let’s go through it step-by-step…
- Save your design and gather all of your relevant order information (your sizes, contact information, etc.)
- Call to place your order, this way we can arrange this service right off the bat (if you don’t and we see that you qualify for this free service, we’ll get in touch with you).
- Breathe, the hardest part is over.
- View and approve the artwork we send you in your Proof Email.
- Once approved, we send it to our printer to make your Pre-Production Sample.
- Receive your Pre-Production Sample in the mail. Commence with…
- Opening your Package
- Seeing, feeling, smelling (?)
- A Happy Dance (optional, but recommended)
- Showing it off to your peers, co-chairs, Grandma, or whomever’s approval you need to move forward.
- Give us a call to approve your Pre-Production Sample. Then we move like lightning to make sure your order is delivered within the standard turn time of 14-days (from the time you originally placed your order).
Have a smaller order but still need to see a sample before you give the go-ahead? We can also provide this service at an additional cost, so don’t hesitate to give us a call to ask for one if you’re interested!